- Open Outlook desktop client
- Open the signature settings
- Select new for creating a new signature, or highlight an existing signature to modify it. set up the signature as desired or required by your organization.
- Once you have your signature created click Save, then select if you want that signature for new messages, replies/forwards, or both at the right of the window.
- Click OK on the Signatures and Stationery window, then click ok on the Outlook Options window and you should now be back at your Outlook home screen. *at this time you may test your signature by creating a new email message
Created by: Matt Bonderman
Modified on: Thu, 4 Apr, 2019 at 10:44 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.