TechStar provides all Supported Users with annual cybersecurity training. Please follow the instructions below for the 2021 Employee Security Training and take the quiz as soon as possible. Your Manager will be notified when you complete the training.
How to log in
- Login to your account at https://portal.pii-protect.com/#/login?brand_key=xdk32 using your company email address.
- If this is your first time logging in, or if you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot Password” to reset your password.
- Can't login? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to take the training
- Select the “Training” tab at the top of the page.
- On this screen, begin with Step 1 to complete your training program.
- Once you’ve gone through the training course, move on to Step 2 to complete your 20-question quiz.
- Once you successfully complete your quiz (with a score of 80% or higher), you will have the option to print your training certificate in Step 3.
Security Awareness Training FAQ's:
How long does the training take?
Training should take approximately 40 minutes to complete.
Do I have to complete the training in one sitting?
No. You can start and stop the training at any point. When you return to finish the training, make sure you click “resume” to pick up where you left off.
What does the training consist of?
The course is made up of case study-based videos that provide real-life examples of incidents that can happen to anyone, at any time, along with “lessons learned”, which will provide details on the incident, the outcome, and how it could have been avoided.
How do I get credit for completing the training?
You must complete a 20-question quiz following the course. You will need to receive a passing score of 80% to satisfy this requirement. Upon successful completion, you will receive a training certificate indicating that you have passed the course.